Google
 

Monday, February 4, 2008

... and back to SF again

So I will be 30 years old tomorrow, which will probably be the last time anyone can say to me, "You don't look a day over thirty!" At least, tomorrow will be the last day when that statement is 100% true. Anyway, I digress...

My friends flew me back to San Francisco to celebrate. It has been a wonderful trip. Highlights thus far have included...
1. Playing Sims Castaway on R's Wii.
2. Seeing the mountains.
3. Getting a cheap, stylish, gay haircut in the castro.
4. Seeing Cloverfield and watching New York get torn to shreds from a safe distance.
5. Watching a cable car go by.
6. Renting a movie from my former neighborhood video store with K.
7. Eating at my favorite burger place, Flippers. (I screamed like a little girl when R drove me by there the day before)
8. Going to the beach in the rain.
9. Seeing my psychic and her baby in Oakland.
10. Dinner with family
11. Seeing ocean and mountains again.
12. Sunday afternoon nap.
13. Karaoke extravaganza party and seeing ALL my San Francisco friends. (that's right... if you didn't come, you aren't my friend... lol)
14. Going to one of my fav. neighborhood bars in the castro.

So, the birthday week is not yet over. I have more activities planned for today and tomorrow before heading back to NYC on Wednesday... that is if it's still there. It seems the Cloverfield monster didn't leave much standing. That's okay though, because I can always come back to SF.

No comments:

Wherefore art thou...?